At TOCA Everybody Plays We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the Worldâs most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to…
• Play Hard
• Care Deeply
• Grow Together
• Strive for Excellence
• Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: General Manager
Location: New York, NY
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 hours a week including weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The Kids in Sports Coach teaches the fundamentals of baseball, basketball, flag football, floor hockey, lacrosse, soccer, and volleyball through our Multi-Sport and Sport-specific classes.Â
• Assist with Multi-Sport & Sports-specific classes for groups of children ages 12 months to 8 years old
• Consistently set an energetic, enthusiastic, and positive tone
• Provide feedback and encouragement during activitiesÂ
• Guide children in learning and cultivating skills with a healthy attitude towards competition
Knowledge and Experience:Â
• Positive, outgoing, and self-motivated
• Well-spoken with the confidence and ability to talk to caregivers and kids of all ages
• Team player that communicates and works well with teammates and supervisors
• Willingness and ability to learn and follow Kids in Sports curriculum and standards
• Passion for sports and working with children
• Experience working with children ages 12 months to 8 years old is preferred
• Willingness and ability to travel and teach in local off-site environmentsÂ
• Available to work at least one weekend day weekly
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA’s training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
To learn more, visit tocafootball.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class